No Overtime, No Sick Days, No Drama.
There’s a lot that can be said about making a good first impression. If you are a small business owner then you probably know the truth behind this statement all too well. From the first moment a prospective client contacts your company, they need to be met with professionalism, respect, and undivided attention. In spite of this, many small business owners are faced with a multitude of responsibilities and can’t be there for every single client call.
Research has proven that nearly 80% of customers will hang up if they are sent to voicemail. However, with a reliable telephone answering service in place, you can make high-quality connections with prospective clients at a reasonable cost. It’s crucial to be mindful of your company budget and keeping expenditures low, but investing in good communication is one of the most effective ways to cut costs, make long-lasting impressions, and increase your return on investment.
Hiring a qualified telephone answering service can actually be the secret key for successful profit and boosting your company’s bottom line. Listed below are the some of the reasons your small business should start using a telephone answering service and stop missing out on opportunities to save money.
- No Employee Overtime for After-Hour Calls: With a telephone answering service in place, your company can take calls, messages, and orders at all times of the day, even after you have gone home for the day. A telephone answering service can help you stay accessible while all of your competitors are closed for nights and weekends. You also won’t have to worry about paying for employee overtime or weekend hours. You can have a virtual receptionist at your disposal at all times of the day, for nearly a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
- Saves Money on Hiring a Full-time Receptionist: It’s normal for small businesses to not have room in the budget for a full-time receptionist, despite it being one of the most necessary roles to their business. Luckily with a telephone answering service you can control how much and how often they will work for you. With flexible plans and prices, you will have complete autonomy on how much you want to spend on the services, all without having to provide a full salary.
- Forget About Paid Leave/Vacations/Bonuses: In hiring a full-time employee, not only will you have to financially support their time in the office, but you will also have to support the time they are away from the office too. For a small business owner, it can be hard to provide that kind of reimbursement. If you hire our cost-effective virtual receptionists at USAnswer, we offer flat rate packages with one set price. This means you will be paying less for more guaranteed service without concern for having to hire temporary workers or miss days of support.
- Save on Employee Training: While the idea of hiring a full-time dedicated staff member to help with client services seems like it could be beneficial, many small business owners beg to differ. If you are on a budget and need office support, odds are you will most likely be hiring an entry-level position. Entry-level positions often need a lot of hand holding, energy, and investment. Instead of spending so much valuable time and money on the development of one individual, spend your time accomplishing important company goals and hire our highly-skilled virtual receptionists at USAnswer. Our team of virtual receptionists have a wide-range of professional experiences that acclimate to any industry.
- No Health Benefit Burden: Most full-time employees look for a company that can provide partial if not full reimbursement on their health benefits plan. An obligation this expensive could run your small business thousands of dollars per year. However, if you opt for a more affordable solution like our virtual receptionists at USAnswer, you will instead be boosting your income while considerably cutting costs.
- Supports You to Manage Your Schedule: As a small business owner, most of your time is probably spent expending cognitive energy on planning how and when things should be done. However, a telephone answering service can do more than just record messages and answer phone calls, they can also help you manage your schedule too. Having extra support to organize your weekly initiatives will free up your time, increase your productivity, and allow you to continue making connections to increase sales.
- Saves Money on Legal Resources: With the option to have calls recorded on every client interaction, you will be able to keep a detailed record of all exchanges. Like many other large expenses, most small businesses have limited legal resources, but will remain protected through call recordings in the case of an unwanted legal squabble.
If you want to improve your client interactions without breaking the bank, please reach out to USAnswer today. We are willing to work within your budget to help you keep costs down and spirits high!